Why Choose Royal Life Centers at Chapter 5?
Guests are what we call anyone in our care who has entered our program to better their life.
Founded on care and compassion, at Royal Life Centers we provide superior treatment Because We Care. Guests need understanding without the judgment, which we give by taking the time to listen. We get to know each guest for who they are, apart from what they’re struggling with.
Guests choose Royal because of what we provide, which is far beyond treatment— we provide a safe and comforting place that allows you to acknowledge the deeper parts of your belief systems and other factors that drove substance abuse. We promise guests the care they need, the comforts to make them feel at home, and the structure to keep them feeling aligned in a more fulfilling lifestyle based around recovery. We don’t let guests face this on their own— we are with them every step of the way, along with a strong community to surround them. What we provide makes Royal Life Centers at Chapter 5 different from all other treatment centers and the difference is felt. The care we provide isn’t impersonal or transactional like other centers, we care for our guests how we would want others to care for our loved ones, Because We Care.
When you arrive at RLC, you are welcomed into our community by staff members who used to be exactly where you stand. Our compassion as providers is evident before you walk through our doors, as evidenced by the attention put into the clinical programming of our treatment. Once settled, you will receive a care package to properly welcome you to Royal Life Centers and provide you with some necessities that make your stay as comfortable as possible. There is no difference more impactful than the environment here at Royal Life Centers at Chapter 5. Built around the passion and compassion of our licensed staff members, our programming ensures that guests feel loved, cared for, and welcomed into our community with open arms.
As a guest, you are our #1 priority, which is why at Royal Life Centers, you will always have:
- medical professionals on duty 24/7 and wellness checks every 15 minutes to ensure your safety.
- special attention to your dietary needs, with recommendations for individuals in recovery from AUD and SUDs being carried out by our experienced in-house chef. Snacks/beverages are also always available to our guests no matter what time it is— day or night.
At RLC at Chapter 5, your individuality and differences are what we pay attention to because they inform our clinical treatment plans designed for your needs. The nature of your substance use disorder, what pathologies or issues need to be addressed, core beliefs, co-occurring disorders and other variables are essential for us to decipher so that we can find ways that we know can help you heal.
If you would like to share about yourself with us, we will use the personal details you share to help design a customized treatment plan with courses (group therapy sessions) that address the most pressing psychological obstacles there are standing between you and your best self. We take into account everything from your background and culture to how you learn, when creating an individualized treatment plan. We do everything we can to set you up for success in recovery both while you’re in our care and when you have left our care.
While you’re at Royal Life Centers at Chapter 5:
- case management to help you manage any legal, employment and housing issues, as well as aftercare planning to ensure you have a supportive care team to provide medical or psychological treatment on an outpatient basis once you complete our program(s).
- continuing education/job-readiness courses are available to our guests to either help him or her earn their GED, or to prepare guests for their entry or re-entry into the workforce. Led by our employment specialists, our job readiness courses include: resume building, interview skills, workplace ethics/culture and coping skills for work-related stress.
- outings and activities to show that sobriety is fun and does not have to be the end of your social life. We do things like kayaking, hiking, equine therapy, bowling, and movie theater trips.
- wellness-based therapeutic treatment options including infrared saunas, massage therapy chairs, hyperbaric oxygen sessions, biofeedback, VR therapy and more are available at our facilities and can be incorporated into your treatment plan for the ultimate holistic healing experience.
- programming that is flexible to give you what you need helps individuals with external factors that may discourage treatment. Our programming is so individualized that the length of your stay is completely up to you— of course following clinical guidelines as a standard of practice.
- we utilize tools and devices that continuously improve the treatment we provide; clinical strengths, treatment outcomes and overall recovery experience are consistently progressing. One of the tools our clinicians use help to track progress and take notes during individual therapy sessions is called ELEOS- behavioral health artificial intelligence that maps out a therapy session by listening to the discussion to track benchmarks in clinical care during sessions and provides actionable suggestions for best practices in evidence-based treatment methods for each individual guest.
After you’ve left Royal Life Centers, you have become a part of our Royal Family. Like all families should, we will support and guide you through the difficulties or obstacles that arise in life after treatment— giving you a strong base of sober individuals who care about you to fall back on. The support system we have created through our alumni community took over a decade to accomplish, with improvements always being made to keep our alumni informed and connected.
Being an alumna of Royal Life Centers at Chapter 5, you are truly part of a community that never tires when it comes to the passion or effort we put forth in our mission. Join in on community outreach initiatives and change an individual’s life by presenting them with the gift of recovery- signified by our “Elliot Bags”. Involvement in an alumni community or program is shown to greatly improve treatment outcomes and help support guests through points in early recovery that without support could lead to relapse. Our alumni are our greatest, living achievements. Because of this, we want our alumni to be involved and stay involved in a recovery community, if not multiple. Our alumni’s stories are inspiring to new guests and their shared experiences can be instrumental in the trajectory of our guest’s willingness to heal and recover. Many of our alumni go on to work here at RLC after an extended period of sobriety, bringing them full circle from where they stood before; now directly in front of the next guest who needs help. At Royal Life Centers, we really are all in this together— Because We Care.
Change your life with one call.
We can help.