About Royal Life Centers
Established in 2009, Royal Life Centers is a high-quality addiction treatment and aftercare program. Our network of multi-accredited facilities are located across the country. We have eight locations specializing in medical detox, residential inpatient treatment, as well as multi-level outpatient programming and extended sober living. Built upon honesty, respect, dignity, and integrity, guests always come first at Royal Life Centers.
All of our locations hold multiple accreditations from the most prestigious and nationally recognized agencies in the country. The very best in substance use disorder treatment is given to each and every guest that joins the Royal Life Family. Our top priority is guest care and well-being along with successful long-term recovery.
Staffed 24/7 with caring medical professionals, our facilities follow medication-assisted detox protocol for drug/alcohol detox. Safe, comfortable detoxification with withdrawal symptoms as manageable as possible is extremely important. Following the detox process, our guests typically continue care with us in our residential inpatient program. Guests then move onto our other levels of care including PHP, IOP, and sober living. A slowly built, solid foundation of recovery, creates the beginnings of long-term sobriety.
Each guest that joins the Royal Life Family is an individual with a unique set of circumstances and needs, which is why we create individual treatment plans designed specifically for each guest. Developed closely between each guest and their therapist, these treatment plans are highly effective tools. Group and individual therapy sessions, as well as adventure, activity, and equine therapies are all included in our holistic approach
The Royal Life Centers Way
The body needs the right nutrition to fuel the changes needed in the mind. So, we offer a complete nutritional program that uses the finest, healthiest ingredients for our residential and detox guests. Our on-site chef creates three delicious meals per day, and guests have unlimited access to an assortment of snacks and beverages. We will also accommodate any unique dietary needs that guests may have.
After inpatient treatment, Royal Life Centers offers structured aftercare programming in our Washington locations. Royal Life Centers aftercare programming consists of our comprehensive 12-week outpatient program, which spans across a partial-hospitalization level of care into intensive outpatient treatment. We provide transitional drug/alcohol rehab programs to assist and support our guests at during each stage of the recovery process, including an outpatient program with extended sober living options. Royal Life Housing is our aftercare “sober living” housing where guests staying with us during our 12-week PHP/IOP program will reside. Once guests have completed the twelve-week program and have obtained a job, they become eligible to live in our graduate housing, offering a less restrictive level of care. All of our recovery housing features 24/7 staff support, affordable rent, and finely appointed living spaces and amenities. Accountability is always enforced with regular drug/alcohol testing and weekly AA/NA meeting requirements.
What Makes Us Different at Royal Life Centers Chapter 5?
- Welcoming Community – Each center offers a sense of community that is extremely welcoming to the newcomer. So often those in recovery find it difficult to feel as if they truly belong somewhere. Upon arrival to the facility, our community welcomes each guest as they are, free of all labels and stigma.
- Staff Really Care for Each Guest/Staff In Recovery – Our staff members treat all guests with dignity and respect, taking the time to get to know each individual in our care. We believe in providing an environment that is loving, caring, and compassionate. Seeing as many of our staff members are in recovery themselves, they are easily able to relate to what the guest is experiencing; sharing their experience, strength, and hope. Ensuring quality care, all staff members are drug tested on weekly basis to promote a health environment for our guests to recover in.
- Full Time on Duty Medical Staff – Each facility is equipped with medical staff on site 24 hours a day/7 days a week. By having full time medical staff on-site we are able to effectively monitor and tend to each guest’s individual needs. 24/7 medical staff ensures the highest level of safety during the detoxification and/or treatment process.
- 15 Minute Reads – Each of our facilities is equipped with a proximity guard tour system. In each facility, RFID tags are located throughout the building, including all guest rooms. These tags ensure that staff is checking in with each guest every 15 to 30 minutes, depending upon their level of care. This system ensures that each guest’s safety and wellbeing are closely monitored at all times.
- Full Time Chef – A full time Chef is located at each center, preparing fresh meals three times a day for all guests in our care. In addition to three meals a day, snacks, wheatgrass shots, and infused waters are prepared by the Chef daily. By having a Chef onsite, we are easily able to accommodate dietary restrictions, and make accommodations for those that may requirement an alternative meal plan.
- Unlimited Snacks – In addition to fresh meals daily, each center offers additional snack options 24 hours/7 days a week. Guests may choose to eat when they desire, and are not limited to designated dining hours. An assorted variety of snacks and beverages are located in each dining area, and are inclusive of both traditional and healthy options.
- Case Management – Case Managers are located at each facility to accommodate each guest’s individual needs. Each guest will meet with their designated case manager throughout their duration of treatment for assistance in resolving legal, social, and other personal matters. Guidance may include, but is not limited to the following: making medical appointments, filling prescriptions, applying for assistance, resolving legal matters, and coordinating job interviews.
- Guest Outings – We believe that it is extremely important for our guest’s to experience that recovery CAN be fun. Guest activities, outside of our facilities, are regularly incorporated into our treatment program on a weekly basis. Guest activities include, but are not limited to, kayaking, hiking, equine, bowling, and movie outings.
- Holistic Treatment Options – To further enhance our treatment program, we incorporate the usage of holistic treatment modalities to provide our guests with the ultimate healing experience. We believe that healing the body, is an extremely important step in ultimately healing the mind.
Holistic treatment options available to all guests at our facilities include the following treatment services:
- Massage Chairs
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers
- VR Therapy – Our facilities incorporate the usage of cutting-edge evidence based virtual reality (VR) therapy. Each of our treatment programs routinely include VR therapy which has been designed to challenge and educate our guests on how to achieve long term sobriety. Through simulation, guests are reintroduced to realistic, virtual environments that may have been triggering in the past, and are provided the opportunity to create effective solutions for future success.
- Bio Feedback – All facilities are equipped with evidence based therapeutic Bio Feedback Beds. The Bio Feedback Bed provides guests with a personalized full-body audiovisual healing experience. Through virtual travel, rhythmic pulses and soothing sounds, our guests are able to focus on important techniques such as deep breathing, relaxation, and mindfulness.
- Individualized Treatment – At our facilities, we do not believe that “one size fits all” when it comes to providing quality treatment. Our treatment programs are personally individualized based upon each guest’s current needs. Individualized treatment plans address all guest needs, including but not limited to, medical, psychological, social, and vocational aspects.
- Culture Based Healing – Our centers strive to provide a healing atmosphere that is inclusive of Native American cultural customs and practices. In order to promote tribal healing, our centers are 1 of 10 nationally certified Wellbriety White Bison treatment programs. Culturally based tribal groups and activities at our centers include: sweat lodges, beading, drum making, smudging, and cultural ceremonies. We remain committed to reconnecting each guest to the spirit of the world as they progress throughout their recovery journey.
- Length of Stay – Unlike most centers, our guest’s length of treatment stay is not based upon Utilization Review and insurance coverage. Our program lengths of stay are predetermined, and remain standardized for each guest despite insurance benefits available. All guests remain in our care until they have successfully completed the level of care they have chosen to attend. A guest will NEVER be placed onto the streets upon discharge, and alternative placement will always be sought if required.
- Long Term Treatment Options – Once each level of treatment has been successfully completed, guests are provided the option to remain living in our Graduate Housing until they feel fully ready to transition back into society. There is no predetermined amount of time a guest may remain in our care, whether that be weeks or years! We provide this option to our guests, as we believe each individual should comfortably progress at their own pace.
- Sober Studios – Each facility is equipped with a state-of-the-art music recording studio. Sober Studios incorporates music therapy as a way for all guests to channel their feelings, thoughts, and emotions throughout the recovery process. Guests are provided the opportunity during treatment to write lyrics and record audio that is both individually expressive and healing.
- All Levels of Care – In order to limit facility transfers throughout the treatment process, our organization offers all levels of care. A guest may remain in our care for Medical Detoxification, Residential Inpatient, PHP, IOP, Outpatient, and Sober Living. This provides a smooth transition for each guest as they embark upon their recovery journey.
- Certifications – To ensure that our facilities are providing the highest level of care to our guests, we have undergone extension evaluations from each of the top accrediting bodies in the Unites States. Our facilities have proudly received accreditations from the following organizations: The Joint Commission, CARF, CARF-ASAM, NAATP, Wellbriety, and Legitscript. While less than 5% of all treatment centers have receive accreditation from each agency, we believe in ensuring the highest standards of compliance.
- Care Packages – As each guest arrives to our facility, they are welcomed with a Care Package. Each care package provides basic necessities that a guest may need in order to get comfortably settled. The care packages provided upon admission, include, but are not limited to the following items: towels, cups, toiletries, postcards, notebooks, and pens. It is our hope that each guest feels welcomed front the moment they arrive!
- Elliot Bags – We strongly believe in giving back to our community, and incorporating the participation of both guests and staff in the process. Each week we hand out care bags “Elliot Bags” to the homeless living in our community. Each bag is named for a guest that has previously passed away and includes basic hygiene products and essentials. By including both guests and staff in this process, we are able to further promote the importance of having positive values in life.
- ELEOS – In order to understand more about how our guests are doing between therapy sessions and address areas where additional support is needed, the inclusion of ELEOS is utilized at our facilities. ELEOS is a secured protected platform that records each individual therapy session and provides objective data on the skills that are needed in order for each guest to individually progress in their recovery.
- Employment Specialist – Each facility is equipped with an employment specialist that assists each guest throughout the job search process. These specialists aid in matching guests to jobs that best meet their talents and qualifications. We ensure that all guests are ready to enter the workforce by providing resume building classes, interview practice, and work etiquette training. Guests will receive the utmost level of support from staff until employment is secured.
- Alumni Employment – After a guest has remained clean and sober for an extended period of time, they are eligible for employment within our organization. We pride ourselves on having the ability to offer employment to those that were once Alumni of our program, and believe that his or her experience as a previous guest is extremely beneficial to those currently in our care. Our organization promotes the power of second chances, and remains fully committed to providing those same chances to those that have come through our program.
Royal Life Centers at Chapter 5
Royal Life Centers at Chapter 5 has been a hub for strong and supported addiction recovery in the Prescott, Arizona community for countless years. Since our inception, we have been customizing individualized treatment plans that our team of clinicians agree will best address and treat the symptoms and condition of addiction and other co-occuring disorders. As of November 1st, 2021, Royal Life Centers decided to make our programming in Arizona even more specific– creating a male-only program (and female-only program- Seaglass at Royal), suited to our guests in a way that truly helps him or her thrive in recovery. Royal Life Centers at Chapter 5 has since embraced the natural sense and strength of brotherhood that came with shifting our program to be for men only.
Because We Care
Change your life with one call.
We can help.